"...Those who honor me I will honor..."
1 Sm 2:30
"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men"
WE WANT TO SAY THANK YOU
2020 was a year full of challenges but we are grateful that through it all, God strengthened our faith and gave us many opportunities to see Him being manifested in and through our lives.
Thank you for partnering with us. Your gift and prayers blessed us very much.
We hope to count on your prayers and partnership this year!
Fabio and Elizabeth
Joshua, Dominique, Israel, Johann, Olivia, Annaliese and Serenity
Click on one of the red buttons below to see the content.
2021 Here we go
- Tokyo is under emergency alert again. Now, until March 7th.
- We had a plan for a big outreach activity during the Olympics, as a start of our work in Nagasaki. Thousands of people are supposed to come from overseas to help in different areas of Japan. Please pray!
- Season for renewing all sorts of documents and doing taxes in Japan/USA/Brazil. Going crazy!!!
- Joshua arrived safely in South Africa. Yay!
- Fabio is discipling a man who tried suicide. Praise God!
- We continue to do lots of online activities now.
- We are planning a trip to Nagasaki. Please pray for our new connections and for the state of emergency to be lifted on the 7th!
Serenity Quick Update
On February 19th, she had her follow up at the hospital. Thankfully she is doing well but they want to keep an eye on her kidneys because of all the medications she is taking...
She continues to take about 10 different medications, which may contribute to her lack of growth. She continues to gain weight. The doctor says she will "catch up" with time and as they decrease the amount of the medication.
At this point, she takes 3 immunosuppressant drugs, which are not so good for her health but important to get her body adjusted to the new organ. They decrease the amount of each as they see the liver working better and better.
She continues with runny nose and cough, which she had since before the surgery. The doctors can't find out what it is.
Thank you for your continuous prayer and encouragement!
Living life to honor God
"Whatever you do, do it wholeheartedly as unto the Lord. For he honors those who honor him."
This has been one of the key principles in the discipleship I am doing with that man. Once, he was a suicidal, now he is a new creature who is hungry for God. And as he seeks the Lord, he is seeing so much transformation in his life and is experiencing that it is worthwhile living his life for Jesus.
It's the same concept we have been talking to our kids. They are getting it and see with their own eyes the blessing that comes from it.
How about you?
Whether you work, study, give finances, relate to others inside or outside of your home, your leisure time, what you do in front of the computer or on the phone, do you keep in mind that through all of that, you may be honoring or dishonoring God?
Think about that.
"The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."
And here what we learned with this baby...
© 2021, Fabio and Elizabeth